Friday, October 05, 2007

And we are back...


... is what we constantly say because of this fabulous spring, according to Batswana. Planting season starts now now, and together with us came plenty of rain, accompanied by heavy thunderstorms, which means power cut after power cut. But we're back on electricity now, so I'll grab this chance to write blog posts.
Back in Joburg I didn't feel like even looking at a computer. Back in Potch it was the same. Being back in Morwa, Botswana, four days by now, is a time-consuming project, but we have to post something tomorrow because next week we might join our neighbour Jeff to Maun (900 k's up north). If so, that will be another computer-less week... So here's Joburg and Potch.

I'm sitting in Newscafe now, having my first American iced coffee since last April, greeting everyone, and trying to update the blog. Text goes fine, put there's a problem with the pictures, so I might have to add the visuals later.
Bit later: some pictures get uploaded now, but in the blogpost I only see the border. Might be my funny internet connection, but if you also only see the border, just go with your mouse into the border and click to get the picture on your screen.

No comments: